The chalet, "Gite de Charme" rated 3* by the Gites de France, is an oasis of privacy at an altitude of 850m, at the gateway of the Pyrenees National Park; it is tucked away on the fringe of a quiet and pastoral hamlet in the picturesque "Val d'Azun" valley.
Follow the private lane to a peaceful and secluded setting where you will be given a warm welcome by the owner.
The front door faces a terraced garden that leads up to a field and wood beyond.
A tasteful decoration and wood give the chalet a cosy feel ; open concept livingroom and wall to wall windows with West panoramic view of the summits and gorgeous sunsets give your vacation home a bright and open feel.
From the chalet you can enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities and all year round breathe the mountain air and relax.
- WINTER: 5 km from the chalet is the Val d'Azun skiing resort - 100km (about 62 miles) of tracks, the longest trail in the Pyrenees, to practice cross country skiing and snow-shoe .
- SPRING, SUMMER and AUTUMN: hiking in middle and high mountain in the National Park, rockclimbing, paragliding, road and mountain biking, horse riding, trout fishing in mountain rivers and lakes, swimming pool 5km away.
The chalet is a self-catering holiday rental open all year round.
- Fully equipped kitchen : refrigerator/freezer, electric oven and grill, diswasher, microwave, electric coffe maker, electric toaster, food processor, electric hood, cookware, cooking utensils etc...
- Dining area : sideboard with crockery and wine glasses, etc...
- Wardrobe room, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board.
- Sitting room : TV, DVD player, relief map, guidebooks and maps, binoculars.
- Bathroom (shower), separate toilet.
- An upstairs deck mezzanine sitting room.
- Mezzanine sitting-room
- Bedroom : twin beds (can be reduced to one bed ), pillows and two blankets each bed, two chests of drawers, radio alarmclock.
- Electric heating with thermostat in each room ; mobile cooling airfan.
- Garden furniture, umbrella, two deckchairs, bbq.
- Private garage.